TOP
logo
Romania
  • icon
    Search for Air Ticket
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Hotels
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Tour Packages
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Sightseeing
    Search
    icon
  • icon
    Search for Travel Activity
    Search
    icon
icon Worldwideicon
Contact

Payment Methods

TERMS OF PAYMENT 

 

1. The Tour Operator must receive 20% of all payment within seven (7) days after sending  the written confirmation of booking. The rest of 80% will be forwarded to the Tour Operator at least 14 days before the beginning of the tour/trip ..

 

2.  The Tourists who booked Last-Minute-Tours  shall pay the whole amount at least 3 days before the beginning of the tour. The Tourist shall send a proof of payment by fax or email to the Tour Operator to confirm his/her booking.

3.  In case the Tour Operator does not receive the agreed sum of money from the Tourist, the Tourist can not use the travel services anymore.

4. When making the payment The Tourist shall indicate the particular travel services he wants to pay for, or the number of the Booking Confirmation / Invoice

5. The Tourist is obliged to a pay fine of  0,2%  of the total agreed amount per day for delay in payment.

6. The amount can be paid also by credit card, for this service we will charge you additional cost of 3%.

7. You will support the commission of bank transfer or commission of charging the credit card, the Travel Agency have to receive the amount indicate on the invoice.

Our Bank account are:

IBAN for RON: RO05BTRL00801202G73139XX

IBAN for EUR: RO77BTRL00804202G73139XX

IBAN for USD: RO29BTRL00802202G73139XX

IBAN for GBP: RO52BTRL00807202G73139XX

IBAN for PLN: RO02BTRL00813202G73139XX

SWIFT/BIC: BTRLRO22XXX